Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hooray for Disney World!

Yesterday Chris and I left for Disney around noon-ish. We decided to go to Magic Kingdom first and as soon as we got there we rode Thunder Mountain. Chris doesn't like roller coasters, but is such a trooper that he tried out Space Mountain and Thunder Mountain a month or so ago. So far he hasn't made any plans to go back on Space Mtn. These are a few of the pictures I took yesterday. I didn't bring a regular camera with me because I didn't feel like carrying it. I used the instagram app on my iPhone instead. Find me, I'm Hellosundae on instagram. See if you can figure out where some of these were taken! There are a few obvious ones...


Ps. The rays of sun in the 2nd photo weren't created by the filter, the sunshine was great yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!