Monday, January 30, 2012

Sundae Stroll

Well, Chris and I spent half of this day in bed and the rest of it at Target. What the heck did we do that for? Well, we were both up until 5 am. He was watching the Rolex race and I was catching up on The Walking Dead. Let me tell you, that show is one helluva nail-biter. When we finally got up around 12:45 pm we showered and went over to his parents house. Well, we stopped at Starbucks first because I needed a fix. Then we went over to his parent's house to drop off a few things (those things were mainly apple cider Keurig cups that we found on clearance at Target 2 days ago).
After we left their house we went back to Target because I'm working on a care package for my bestie. We stopped to look at the Keurigs and uhhh...... who the heck needs a $100+ coffee maker?!?! I do. It really all started with the clearance cider cups we picked up for Chris's mom. The cider is so tasty and I needed it in my life. We opted for the Keurig Elite and bought the additional My K-cup. Does anyone else think of Diva Cups when they hear "K-cup?" I do. The 2 totally don't mix, but I can't help it. We got home around 9 pm and of course, had to taste everything. Chris is completely blitzed on caffeine at 1 am and says, "let's go take pictures!" So we were in the back yard light-painting with his car for and hour. We used a low shutter speed, but as fast as he was moving we didn't need it!
I picked up some awesome snacks today. Goldfish crackers and a big ol' tub of cheese puffs. Believe it or not, I have only eaten the 2 handfuls of puffs that I shoved in my mouth before Chris took the tub. I had a "desperate, must eat everything because no one loves me" flashback as I was shoving those precious orange puffs in my pie hole.
eyebrows? pshhhhh...


Anyhoo, that was our Sundae, how was yours?


Jacked up and on the Keurig wagon,
(My signature would be here, if it worked)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!