Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Alllll byyyy myyyse-e-elf

...don't wanna be....But I am. At least until Sunday. Chris is out of town for a few days and I'm home with the kids. Chris has never been camping before and I was hoping to take him myself for his first time. So I'm just going to say that this weekend doesn't technically count as camping. It just doesn't. He's simply sleeping in a tent during race weekend at Sebring. There are showers, bathrooms and electricity. That my friends, is not camping.

While he's taking pictures of race cars and stuff I'll be home taking care of the kitten and guarding the house from elephants. I plan on hitting the beach after work tomorrow and probably for a good bit of the day on Friday.

Guess who has the bed to herself? Guess who doesn't have to wear pants? (not that I have to in front of him anyway) Guess who can pee with the bathroom door open? Yep, this girl.

I'm not terribly excited to have the place to myself though. To be honest, I'm terrified of the dark. I will have all the lights on at night. When he's gone for a day or two I tend to drink too much and not eat. I also don't like to walk outside the house by myself when it's dark out.

I sound like I'm 6, right?

I'm ok with that.

So my plan is to eat Nutella on toast. That's food. I'm going to run out to my car really fast tomorrow when I leave for my crack of dawn shift. Crap, I forgot to make Chris take the cork screw with him. Well, I promise I won't drink and drive. I can't promise I'll stay off twitter though!

Does anyone have any good Netflix recommendations? Well, goodnight!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!