Friday, May 18, 2012

Still in the planning stages...

Happy Friday! I've been working on our wedding a little, 78 days until the big day! We have our invitations designed (I did them on CS5 *knocking dust of my shoulders*) and they're ready to be sent out for printing. We have deciding where we are having the wedding and we even chose what we wanted to serve. Colors, centerpieces, and favors have been decided. I will wait until our guest start to RSVP before I make the favors, that's what you're supposed to do, right? I've never had a wedding before. We set up our wedding site on weddingwire.com. I felt as though I could navigate through the site better than theknot.com. I also felt as though the site was more DIY friendly, rather than being focused on vendors. That's just my take. Anyhoo, I thought I'd share some of things that have inspired me in planning!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!