Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hi, there

It's been awhile, hasn't it? I thought I would have more time for blogging after graduation, and I have, it's just that I have found that I have nothing to write. I have plenty to say, but nothing to write.  I could go through the last few weeks and update everyone but that's boring (to me), I could post some of the instagram photos from my feed, or I could do both but that's such a cop-out and I don't want to use my instagram account and the photos of my day-to-day from it as a crutch. "I can't think of anything to write, so here, look at my clever iPhone photos with retro filters!" Sure, I've done similar posts in the past but that was when I didn't have any time in my pocket. I could continue to write all day about how I have nothing to write, but I won't.

I have writer's block.

That's ok, for now. I bought a really useful book at Anthropologie last week that's giving my pencil a workout.

I'm planning a wedding, a wedding that is sneaking up on me. In 45 days.

I'm also comforting a sick ferret.

I recently took this picture of Trinket in the backyard. As you can see, our lawn needs to be cut. Again. We've had a lot of rain. One of the few pros of having long grass is watching a very little dog try to hop around in it, smelling flowers and various weeds.


Have a great week, friends!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!