3. The best way to spend a weekend is at Disney World! I love that place and it never gets old :3 Or, if a trip to Orlando isn't possible, the perfect weekend starts with a few craft beers on Friday night, Saturday is for sleeping in and picking up the house and hanging out with my honey. Sunday is the best day for lunch at Five Guys downtown and then a walk to Daddy Kool records. OR lunch a Five Guys closer to home and a trip to International mall in Tampa.
4. My outlook on life is it should be fun, because it only happens once. I'm never going to get yesterday back. So if something isn't fun, I won't do it. Of course there are un-fun things we have to do (taxes, funerals, waxing etc) but if we didn't have a few sad or un-fun moments we would all take the fun we do have for granted. If it isn't fun, don't do it! Find a job you love and you'll never work again.
5. If you want to annoy me just interrupt me when I'm speaking. Actually, that's if you want to die. If you're only looking to annoy me, post a quote someone on facebook and don't give the author proper credit... or 'like' everything I say.
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to baby animals, chocolate, a bottle of wine just for me, CUPCAKES, just about anything pink sparkly or kawaii. 2 words. Hello Kitty.
7. When dressing for the day one should start with lotion. I hate dry skin :l
Prompts from The Little Things We Do