Sunday, February 27, 2011

The show is going to the flea market!

The boyfriend and I were at the Wagon Wheel flea market in Pinellas Park yesterday and I decided it's worth a try renting a space for a weekend. I've gotten lots of looks on Etsy and Storenvy but so far no takers. I think I might have a little luck at the flea market. It might even be a confidence booster.....or buster. I won't be going for another 2 weeks or so, but I'll blog about it later.

The macaw feathers came in yesterday morning. I got them cleaned up and went to work on them.

So far, my favorite is the little red one on the end. I'm not sure if I'm going to put any of these up in the shop yet. If anyone is interested in buying though, let me know. I think I'm going to focus on having pieces made for the flea market for now.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!