Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sneaky peaky!

Here's a sneak peak into what went down in the lab tonight:



So we've got some bows, a rose, a little piece of candy and yes those are donuts. Easier to tell they're donuts when you've got 'em in your hot little hands. Speaking of...

No ring bases yet. Silly me ordered them from China.... uh oh! Of course I only ordered them today but I think I might be hunting some more down that I can get my hands on faster. So if you really want one (and I can do any color) let me know and I will FIND a way to get your order out. These aren't going in the shop yet so please comment or leave me a post on facebook.

Working on hearts and strawberries next! Oh, and I have Macaw feathers on the way, so look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!