Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 4

Well, day 4 of August Break... I took my shirt off without taking a photo first. 2 reasons: 1) I was too tired by the time I got home from school to remember 2) It was a yellow polo and an olive green cami... too embarrassing-ly preppy to show the internet.

I wore this shirt combination for our last group performance for my Shakespeare class. I played several different characters in our mini production of Hamlet. As Bernardo I simply popped the collar. As Laertes I added a khaki blazer and I wore it just plain for my part as Polonius. When it came time to play Gertrude I removed the polo and wore just the cami with trashy leopard bra straps peaking out. I added a pearl necklace and a peacock fascinator for my hair. Our costumes were kinda "preppy" (think Clueless).




 signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!