Monday, August 1, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Monday


1.   My favorite color is Pink!
2.  My travel destination of choice is somewhere new. I'd love to explore England, mostly for the literary world's hot spots.
3.  My favorite  food is chocolatecheesesushi
4.  My happy place is anywhere it is warm, cozy and I have access to tea or a glass of wine. I guess the answer is home.
5.  My favorite saying is "Here kitty, kitty, kitty!" I love my cats. I say the same thing when I call for my ferrets, I did it even before I had the cats.
6.  My dirty little secret is that "I don't have a dirty little secret." Isn't the point of a secret not to tell? Why broadcast something like that over the internet? 
7.  Something friends might say about me is that I am such a recluse! I need not be afraid to hang out more.
Prompts by Laura

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!