Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Monday

1.   My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is a pretty neutral/pastel colored dress.
2.  This week has been...well since it is only Monday, easy. Last week wasn't too bad either. I finished the summer term.
3.  When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat Jimmy Johns, Chipotle or Pei Wei. Not gonna lie.
4.  My favorite pair of shoes is my hot pink and black Saucony running shoes. They're going on 8 years old and I will cry the day I have to throw them away.
5.  A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is a ring that my mother gave me. It is unnecessary because we don't have a relationship, and like our relationship, the ring is broken in half. I just can't bring myself to throw away jewelry, especially gold and diamonds of any size! 
6.  My favorite person is my sister. She is good for a laugh, a cry, advice and always answers the phone.
7.  If I were going to write my own blank it would say what is your favorite photo of yourself? (Everyone would answer with that photo.)

Prompts by Laura

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!