Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Shop My Closet

Coming Soon: Shop my closet! I used the name of one of my test blogs to open a shop specifically for clothes that I don't wear anymore.....


I can now fit into clothes that I haven't worn in years, but my taste has evolved so there are some items that I'm ready to part with. I have also listed a few things that are too big for me. There are some things that will always be too little for me and I have no idea when I ever fit into them! There's nothing terribly fancy (Modcloth, Jcrew, etc) because I'm not a terribly fancy person! I have yet to take pictures of anything, but it's all listed and ready to go. I think I'm going to beg Chris to help me with photos.

Hopefully soon I'll have a few more bottoms to list, that is, when my bottom gets smaller. teehee!

So, that's that!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!