Saturday, March 12, 2011

Posting on Etsy

I thought since I only had a few items on Etsy, I'd move some things over from Storenvy. It seems the only attention my shop on Storenvy is getting is from other sellers looking at it from the forum! Also, a few of my pieces on Etsy have gotten a few likes and hearts. I thought, maybe I might have a little more luck over there. After all, Etsy is known for handmade and vintage. Now before you go calling me wishy-washy, everything is for sale somewhere and if you want to buy it check both shops. I need to get some things moving. I've gotten too many compliments, but not enough interested enough to purchase. I just don't think the right people have seen my work yet. Here goes!

In other news! It was almost a mail day. The rings supplies I ordered a month ago finally came in BUT the stupid male man we have won't leave packages in our mail box no matter HOW small they are. We were both home even and he still left a "pick up" card. Idiot. I like our normal mail lady. She leaves us our small packages. I hope the idiot mail man rips his stupid shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!