Monday, March 14, 2011

My creative day

Well, I did bust out the sculpey and a few feathers today. I made 2 little bunnies and I changed the design a little. I'll paint the whiskers on tomorrow. Also, I made a jackalope pendant. Yes, a jackalope.


The 2 little white bunnies might become necklaces, we'll see. Or they might end up being rings. The jackalope is definitely getting some eyes and whiskers. I'll make a few more charms for the necklace he'll go on tomorrow.

I started a feather earring today too, but my heart just wasn't in it. I decided if my heart wasn't there, then it would not be nearly as pretty or special. A sale might get my creative thoughts flowing again... wink. I might take another stab at the flea market, but on a Saturday. For sure.

I really do like Jackalopes. I'd like a kitschy fake one on a wall mount like you see in hunting lodges. I even have a spot for it! For now I'll settle for this:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!