1. The highlight of my week was (because it is only Monday, the highlight last week was) proposing to Chris!!!!
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be a mix of geek, antique, modern and well, just a mix. We don't really have a plan at the moment and it's killin me.
3. My first vehicle was a white 1989 Plymouth Acclaim. The "Dirty Snowball." It was missing the headliner, so I stapled some pink and grey fabric to the roof. Cost? (tax, tag, title) $450. I bought it myself.
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is a drink. I don't mean alcohol. I mean tea, coffee, water, something! I'm one of those "always thirsty" people.
5. My favorite way to waste time is by checking twitter and instagram. I also like to just nap.
6. Right now I could really go for a caprese sandwich from Mazzaro's and a Pennsylvania Dutch Birch Beer.
7. This weekend I will be catching up on homework so I can relax during Spring break.
Prompts by Lauren