Monday, March 5, 2012

Fill in the Blanks Monday


1.  The highlight of my week was   (because it is only Monday, the highlight last week was) proposing to Chris!!!!

2.   If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be   a mix of geek, antique, modern and well, just a mix. We don't really have a plan at the moment and it's killin me.

3.  My first vehicle was   a white 1989 Plymouth Acclaim. The "Dirty Snowball." It was missing the headliner, so I stapled some pink and grey fabric to the roof. Cost? (tax, tag, title) $450. I bought it myself.

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is  a drink. I don't mean alcohol. I mean tea, coffee, water, something! I'm one of those "always thirsty" people.

5. My favorite way to waste time is  by checking twitter and instagram. I also like to just nap.

6. Right now I could really go for   a caprese sandwich from Mazzaro's and a Pennsylvania Dutch Birch Beer.

7.  This weekend I will be  catching up on homework so I can relax during Spring break.
Prompts by Lauren
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!