Friday, March 30, 2012

More Blythe...

Well, my first girl is finally (a week later) on her way to sunny Florida. Wednesday evening I found a friend for her. I purchased a Natasha Moore from a private collector in Illinois. I think I might even have a name for her already, but I want to spend a little time with her first. This is a stock photo:


Do I sound crazy?

Oh, well. At least I'm not collecting blow-up sheep or something.

The second doll is coming nude so I have to find an outfit for her fast! I've already ordered a light blue tutu from Oh Stumpets!, I have tons of fabric to make dresses and shirts (etc) but my printer is a little out of order. I have to find another way to print patterns. I'm also on the hunt for a few shops that peddle Blythe goodies. If anyone knows of any, please let me know! Have a fab weekend!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!