Saturday, March 10, 2012

11 more things.


Remember the post I did a week or two ago? The 11 things one? Well, I was tagged again by Lindsay from Shrimp Salad Circus. Rather than redo the whole thing I thought I would simply answer the 11 questions she tagged me for. Here we go!

1.   Coffee or tea? Green or black? Both please. I need them both. I like all tea and I really couldn't decide! I prefer my coffee black, but I do love soy caramel macchiatos. 

2.   Tell me about your pets. If you don't have any, tell me about your... plants? We have a zoo at my house. 2 cats, 3 ferrets, 2 veiled chameleons, 2 turtles, and 3 geckos. Did I miss anyone? Oh, Yes. We have a chihuahua named Trinket. I haven't really posted about her yet, but I do spam my friends on twitter with photos of her.

3.   What is your very first memory? I actually have a lot of childhood memories, but oddly enough I not sure if they are mine or something I imagined. I have a lot of mental blocks. I do remember eating strawberry ice cream in a room full of shelves and shelves of records at my Dad's friend's (Crash and Tony) place. From what I hear, I was too young to be able to remember that.

4.   If you could learn any language, which would you choose, and why? I should say Spanish because I live in Florida and it would be practical, but  I'm not practical. I'm going to say German, I love this language. I took German in middle school and I picked it up quickly. I only had the vocabulary of a 5 year old, but I still have the sentence structure (blah blah) down. My runner up would be Irish. I read a lot of Irish poetry a few years ago for school. I had the English translations, but the language is beautiful.

5.   What has been your most hideous fashion blunder? (Mine has to have been the fountain ponytail cascading down from the top of my head in middle school....) I looked hot in my white and neon orange, houndstooth printed stirrup pants. I only wore them with a lavender turtle neck. I wore this in 2nd grade. Like I said, hot.

6.   Pretend you're on tv. What song should play every time you enter the room? Anything by Lights. But if I had to pick:

7.   If you could hug any animal in the world, what would you choose? I hug every goat I see. I would really just love to have a real live bear hug though. A Panda would be cool.

8.   Tell me the best joke you know. I'm drawing a huge blank on this one. I love jokes but I am horrible at telling them o---oh! I know! Why did the chicken cross the road? Because Frank Perdue was chasing after him. (knee- slapper).

9.   How do you feel about celeb gossip magazines? I'm not into them. They aren't very credible. My favorite celebrities are the ones you don't see in those. Or they're in them for something awesome.

10.   Are you sick of the presidential campaigning yet?   Honestly, I've been so busy with school that I haven't really noticed them. I also haven't watched tv for about 2 months now.

11.   If you could go into business for yourself and not fail, what would you peddle? I would love to have a line of affordable pet stuff. There's so much out there, but it's ridiculously expensive! Doggy shirts, cat/dog/ferret bedding. Treats! Homemade treats! I just really love my critters and I know there are others out there who do too.


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!