Monday, March 12, 2012

Fill in the Blanks




blanks ps

1.  My favorite room in my home is     our "back room"    because     it's my craft room and Chris's work space. I craft, blog and do homework in here while he edits photos and makes business contacts. It's a creative space for both of us.

2.   My current decor style is      a mash-up. We don't have a solid theme in any room  but I wish it were more     modern, beachy/rustic. I would love for our house to look like the little beach cottage I used to clean. Of course we would still have our vinyl toys sprinkled throughout. 

3.  I wish I could redecorate the     bed  room in my house to make it more      cozy and less cluttered. It's a very small room, but we only sleep in it. I want to repaint and de-clutter our (my) nightstands. 

4. My dream house absolutely has to have a      ginormous bathtub with a seperate shower stall.  A beach view wouldn't be bad either. 

5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is    bedding. I love mounds of pillows, fluffy mattress pads, and cozy sheets. Gimme all the thread count! I don't sleep well, so I may as well feel like a princess and be a comfortable insomniac! 

6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is    the super sleek lines and ultra modern look where the furniture is super hard, or lacking cushion. I call that trend "doctor's office chic."  

7.   Warm scented (pine, cinnamon, pumpkin kind of warm) candles and big throw pillows (not the wimpy ones)    is/are a little touch that makes my house feel like home



signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!