1. My favorite room in my home is our "back room" because it's my craft room and Chris's work space. I craft, blog and do homework in here while he edits photos and makes business contacts. It's a creative space for both of us.
2. My current decor style is a mash-up. We don't have a solid theme in any room but I wish it were more modern, beachy/rustic. I would love for our house to look like the little beach cottage I used to clean. Of course we would still have our vinyl toys sprinkled throughout.
3. I wish I could redecorate the bed room in my house to make it more cozy and less cluttered. It's a very small room, but we only sleep in it. I want to repaint and de-clutter our (my) nightstands.
4. My dream house absolutely has to have a a ginormous bathtub with a seperate shower stall. A beach view wouldn't be bad either.
5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is bedding. I love mounds of pillows, fluffy mattress pads, and cozy sheets. Gimme all the thread count! I don't sleep well, so I may as well feel like a princess and be a comfortable insomniac!
6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is the super sleek lines and ultra modern look where the furniture is super hard, or lacking cushion. I call that trend "doctor's office chic."
7. Warm scented (pine, cinnamon, pumpkin kind of warm) candles and big throw pillows (not the wimpy ones) is/are a little touch that makes my house feel like home
Blanks from The Little Things We Do