Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Wednesday!


1.   Something that makes me a great friend is, that I do know how to shut up (I talk a lot) and just listen.

2.  I am a perfectionist.

3.  I am not always the easiest person to get along with. Sometimes I'm moody.

4.  If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be silly, smart, aggressive

5.  Something I'm really cheap about is clothing. I'm such a cheap-skate. I like to think of it as getting the most bang for my buck. I do not however buy bad clothes. Just because it's cheap, doesn't make it worthy of my closet.

6.  Something I'm willing to splurge on is something that I know will get a lot of use. Also, a really cute dress. It isn't very often that I find a dress that I love, and I love dresses!

7. I would trade my favorite, best fitting jeans  for long hair in a heartbeat.

Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. yes, i agree with you on #6. I would totally splurge on something that i KNOW will work and do it's purpose (ie: face wash, cover up, a really good vacuum). I hate when something claims to do this great thing and ends up disappointing you. boo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!