Friday, April 29, 2011

This is why my brain in smush right now

Where have I been! Well... This last week I finished reading Orlando by Virginia Woolf.... and wrote a paper on it. THEN I worked on and finished a researched paper on Beast tales in medieval literature. THEN I wrote a paper for my 3rd Brit Lit class. It was really a draft though. I'm editing it on Sunday to turn in by Wednesday at 6. THEN I have to write a short 2 page paper about what I learned in a class that I actually learned very little in! I took my Spanish final on Wednesday... my foreign language requirement is now complete! Now I only have a final in one of my Brit Lit classes on Tuesday. (I'm taking 3 different Brit Lit classes, all different time periods).

Gaaaaahhhh! I find that the closer I get to finishing my BA, the shorter my attention span gets. I've had a few things I've been working on latley during my mini breaks from school work. The first little (big) project is I've started crocheting 2 blankets. The first one is for Chris and I and the other one is going to be an Xmas present for a lucky pal. Haha I'm only posting pictures of the one I'm working on for Chris and myself. I don't think the "lucky pal" sees my blog, but I don't want to accidentally give it away just in case he might look.


The 2nd little project has been for Strumpets Crumpet's craft swap. With all the school work I had going on I couldn't really sit down and work on it until yesterday. All that's left is packing it up and shipping it! I'll post pictures in a few days because I kinda want it to be a surprise!

Anyhoo, I have quite a bit of cleaning to do today. Happy Friday! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. here from weekend wander. that afgan is going to be awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I finished the row that is incomplete in the photo and added another one this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the blanket! And I so get what you mean about school. I worked my butt off in the beginning. And the closer I get, the harder it is to maintain that attitude.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!