Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Wednesday


1.   Fridays are my day off school. Or at least they have been for the last 2 1/2 years. When I'm working after college, I'm going to miss my Fridays. I get to sleep in, stay home (work on homework) and sometimes I get to go out in the evening.

2. Clean sheets, fresh fruit and a good book (all at the same time: eating the fruit in bed with a book), animals, cupcakes and wine make me terribly happy.

3.  Something that inspires me is how the waves wash in and out at the beach. They do it all day everyday without even being asked to. Whether the waves are fast or slow they are consistent and rhythmic and are never unsure of what to do next. To be able to constantly know what to do next without thinking or missing a beat would be great.

4.  If I had the day off today I would start by saying, "Awesome, more time to work on assignments." Then instead of working on homework like I said I would, I would spend half the day diddling around the internet, then play with the cats and ferrets, cook, then go to bed.

5.  If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is modern (solid colors.... blacks, whites and a pop of color) but with  quirky touches. A silly picture, an old lamp, cute knick knacks and lots of pictures of my family. That, however is not what my house looks like. My house is cluttered. We collect vinyl toys and while I only buy the ones I absolutely love, it looks as though Chris buys at least one (if not 2) pieces from every series and artist. Then, for some reason we have to save the boxes. Open any of our closets and you will see stacks of boxes. I wish our linen closet was a normal one, then I would have more room in my closet.

6.  Concerning politics I would say I'm most fun to ask this when I've had a few adult beverages. I don't particularly like politics because everyone's opinion is better than the next's. Honestly, I don't care about others' opinions on politics and when I do, I ask them.

7.  I'd like to go camping more often   so I could/can breath all the fresh air that I'm alloted before I die. I would also just like some peace and freakin' quiet. Earplugs aren't cutting it anymore.

Ps I've given up on properly spacing these numbers. Every time I 'save' it still reverts back to wonky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!