Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Wednesday!!


1.   My favorite daily responsibility is making sure all of my critters have food and water... and hugs and kisses! That includes Chris too!

2.  My least favorite daily responsibility is getting out of my nice warm bed.

3.  My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is Sushi!

4.  My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is Ooooh toss up! I love making cottage pie, but I also love cooking Italian meals, as there are tons of vegetarian options.

5.  Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is going to depend on who you ask. It may be "the girl who drank so much Rumplminz she ruined Erich's bathroom for a night"...or... The time I had an "accidental discharge" with a non-lethal bean bag round. (I was called Shotgun Sally for awhile afterwards)...etc, but I truly hope it is for something awesome I do in the future.

6.  If I could have 3 wishes I would wish for a job that I really love (after college, of course), to never have any financial worries and when I die, to go quickly and painlessly (Sorry, that's morbid. Think about it, the more you suffer in pain, the more your loved ones suffer knowing you are in pain and they can't help you).

7.  My biggest pet peeve is Excuse me!? Please don't interupt me while I'm speaking! Also, if you must interrupt me, check yourself. I hate bad grammar.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!