1. My favorite place i've ever traveled to is Key West. I loved the atmosphere and I can't wait to go back.
2. The UK (and Ireland) is somewhere I'd love to go someday.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by reading (on planes) and crocheting in the car. I actually get car sick these days!
4. My three must-haves when I travel are a hoodie, muchies and a new book.
5. My favorite travel companion is Chris.
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is yet to come (unfortunately/fortunately). My travels so far have been pretty smooth.
7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is not very exotic. When I was in Iraq I ate in the Iraqi chow line a lot. They had better vegetarian options. It was a lot of this salad stuff, smushy/spicy stuff mmmmm.
8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in Europe. I would want to move around the countries of course. I just want to soak it all in.
9. I have been to 21 states in the U.S.
Prompts from The Little Things We Do