Monday, January 30, 2012

Fill in the Blanks Monday

1.   My favorite place i've ever traveled to is  Key West. I loved the atmosphere and I can't wait to go back.


2.  The UK (and Ireland)  is somewhere I'd love to go someday.


3.  I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by   reading (on planes) and crocheting in the car. I actually get car sick these days!


4.  My three must-haves when I travel are a hoodie,  muchies and a new book.


5.  My favorite travel companion is Chris.


6.  The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is yet to come (unfortunately/fortunately). My travels so far have been pretty smooth.

7.  The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is not very exotic. When I was in Iraq I ate in the Iraqi chow line a lot. They had better vegetarian options. It was a lot of this salad stuff, smushy/spicy stuff mmmmm.


8.  If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in Europe. I would want to move around the countries of course. I just want to soak it all in.

9.  I have been to 21 states in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!