Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sisters

The best thing I ever received was a sister. Not only did I get one, I got two. They are two very special ladies and I honestly don't know what life would be without them. In fact, I lived the first 17 months of my life without one and I can't remember any of it. I must have blocked it in my mind because it was so dull...


Sometimes I'm not sure how I fit in because they are so musically talented. It's ok because every musician needs dancers and I can do that!
So, here's to sisters! Both of them! Do you realize how difficult it can be to find pictures of 3's? I don't even have a recent photo of the 3 of us together. Booooo.....
(and maybe someday soon Haley's feet will make it into a photo like this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!