Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday.

So the semester has begun... My first class was this evening and the other two are Wednesday and Thursday. I only need 9 credits and.... crap! I have to remember to turn in my application to graduate in May. I'll do that tomorrow before I forget and it ends up being April. We already started choosing group members for projects and for once I am working with people who I don't have to worry about carrying because they might have 20 mental break downs in a week. I don't necessarily mind group projects, just as long as the other members of the group are easy to work with. Hopefully these guys stick around because I look forward to working with guys and skipping a semester full of "girl problems" that come with female group members!

I think it may be because I've taken almost every literature class there is and because this is my last semester, but I know almost everyone in my Brit Lit class and the roster for Early Shakespeare looks familiar too. I can't wait until the only mention of school on my blog is if I happen to run into an old classmate or if I drove past the campus!

I talked to my sister this evening. She has started playing Dungeons and Dragons. To say we have a ton of catching up to do is a gross understatment. I hate that it's been so long since we've talked. Can you believe my nephew will be 5 in 3 months? I can't. Wow! Anyhoo, that's it for tonight. I'm going to go lay down and read something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!