Saturday, June 4, 2011

Daily Animal Doodle... Day 4 (and why it's a 'lil late)

Ok, Day 4! Llama. tough. I just finished, technically it's day 5 right now and I should be drawing an Orangutan (crap!) but because of a drunk chick I am a little behind. I give you My Drunk Kitchen... (a bit of potty mouth, I wouldn't turn your speakers up if you're at work.)







Anyhoo, I watched all the videos with Chris. We howled and it was awesome! I can't wait to give it a go. haha


Lalallama



For more llamas check out the Flickr group.


Day 1 BearDay 2 Fox, Day 3 Pig

3 comments:

  1. [...] Day 1 Bear, Day 2 Fox, Day 3 Pig, Day 4 Llama [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] 1 Bear, Day 2 Fox, Day 3 Pig, Day 4 Llama, Day 5 Orangutan, Day 6 Kangaroo, Day 7 [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] 1 Bear, Day 2 Fox, Day 3 Pig, Day 4 Llama, Day 5 Orangutan, Day 6 Kangaroo, Day 7 Sheep, Day 8 [...]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!