1. I love my sister because I know that when there is no one else left in the world, she will always be there to answer the phone to listen to me cry about a boy, school or even just a really big bug.
2. A time that mama knew best was when she said "guys like a girl who can drive a stick." She meant drive a car with a manual transmission. My mother is not a good person, but she taught me how to "drive a stick." haha
3. My first kiss went a little like this It was kind of a sneak attack. Cory came over to use the phone at my house after school and then before he left he kissed me. I had no clue it was coming. He was so nervous because he thought I was going to slap him. I was in 9th grade, he was in 10th. I was pretty much a late bloomer I guess.
4. My celebrity crush is Johnny Depp. I understand he is so crushed on that he probably can't breathe right now, but a zillion women in the world can't be wrong. The man is purty.
5. My splurge of choice is clothes or vinyl toys.
6. My biggest accomplishment is making it 8 years in the military. I'd say college, but I'm not done yet ;)
7. My dance jam of choice is usually something silly. I like "Hong Kong Garden" by Siouxsie and the Banshees.