Monday, June 6, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Monday


1.   I love my sister  because I know that when there is no one else left in the world, she will always be there to answer the phone to listen to me cry about a boy, school or even just a really big bug.

2.  A time that mama knew best was when she said "guys like a girl who can drive a stick." She meant drive a car with a manual transmission. My mother is not a good person, but she taught me how to "drive a stick." haha

3.  My first kiss went a little like this It was kind of a sneak attack. Cory came over to use the phone at my house after school and then before he left he kissed me. I had no clue it was coming. He was so nervous because he thought I was going to slap him. I was in 9th grade, he was in 10th. I was pretty much a late bloomer I guess.

4.  My celebrity crush is Johnny Depp. I understand he is so crushed on that he probably can't breathe right now, but a zillion women in the world can't be wrong. The man is purty.

5.  My splurge of choice is clothes or vinyl toys.

6.  My biggest accomplishment is making it 8 years in the military. I'd say college, but I'm not done yet ;)

7.  My dance jam of choice is usually something silly. I like "Hong Kong Garden" by Siouxsie and the Banshees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!