Thursday, June 2, 2011

Spread [your] love --I love my eyes

The week of June 1st through the 8th is Spread [your] love week as declared by Lindsay and Victoria from Scenic Glory and Garden of Eden Designs (respectively). The idea is to love ourselves without having to fix every little flaw. Sometimes it helps to concentrate on loving one thing about ourselves at a time. For example: I hate my nose but I can get over it because....

I really love my eyes.

My eyes let me see all the things in the world I want to see, even a few things I don't want to. I can look at pictures of the places and things my legs (2nd favorite) can't take me to.

Sure, they're a little squinty but it could be worse! They could be on my elbows or something.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!