Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Yellow bikes and Blue bikes

 Chris and I have been logging some time on our bikes lately... and miles. I've been doing the 13 mile round trip hike to and from school about 2-3 times a week. Chris has even ridden to to school with me on his days off, or at least met me half way on my way home. It's nice to have a riding buddy. Next week my goal is to ride to class all 4 days (no class on Friday). On Sunday evening we rode on the Pinellas Trail for a little more than an hour. It was a nice, leisurely ride. The ride to school is not. I push myself and for about an hour when I get home I feel "blah" but then I'm peppy!


Ps My bike is yellow and Chris's is blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!