Thursday, June 16, 2011

Just so ya know...

I have a lot to say


I am smart


Sometimes I'm wrong


I've lived through a lot


I eat too much cheese


I'm a sucker for paper products (cute little books and pens etc)


I hate birds, but I wish for wings that work


I used to love cleaning house


I love the sound of crickets in the house, it means my lizards are happy


I have freckles that hide during every season except summer


My car is pink


Eating meat reminds me of the cannibalism in the movie "Alive"


I cannot bend the tops of my ears, it's gross


I can smell my nose ring


The sound of public toilets flushing scares me


My favourite book is Of Mice and Men


I love the smell of diesel


I miss the mountains



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!