Since the weather is just about stifling here and warm everywhere else, this week's theme is vacations!
1. This weekend I'm going to Epcot! We're doing the 6th (or 7th) annual Drinking Around the World and celebrating a few birthdays.
2. My last vacation was not really a vacation. We went to Disney and stayed in a hotel for the night instead of at Chris's brother's place. We go to Disney a lot anyway, but we were out of town for a few days and Chris took some time off work.
3. My next vacation will be (hopefully) after graduation, if not before and I want to go back to Key West.
4. My favorite way to relax is a glass of wine and a spankin' new book. Or a glass of wine and a foot massage. Or a glass of wine and a movie. Or a glass of wine and a spankin' new book at the beach. (See any patterns here?)
5. When vacationing one should always take loads of pictures and an extra duffel bag for all the extra goodies one might find.
6. When vacationing one should never try so hard to stick to a schedule that all the fun is zapped out. Have a list of the things you want to see and do, prioritize "want to do the most" and "it's ok if we don't get to it" and just go from there!
7. The best part about a vacation is the first night away and the first night back home. The first night away you can truly let your hair down because "YEAH! You're on vacation!" and the first night home because you can sleep in your own bed and you know you have clean towels and coffee.
Prompts by The Little Things We Do