Alright, I know this used to come on Wednesdays, but I'm regrouping. Hang on tight!
1. What I love most about my home is that after a long day I can lock the doors and be alone...with Chris, the cats and the ferrets. I don't have to let anyone else in that I don't want to!
2. I'm excited because, I have one more week before all the craziness of summer classes begins.
3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is slamming stuff until I find chocolate or (again) slamming the front door and taking a walk. It happens quite a bit, I have a short fuse.
4. Currently I am craving a Caprese sandwich form Mazzaro's.
5. The thing I love most about my mom is that she is not part of my life.
6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be on the back, and you would read it back to front like manga. Haha how fun would that be!?
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be either Caprese sandwiches form Mazzaro's or Caprese salads from Earl of Sandwich.
Prompts from The Little Things We Do