Friday, May 27, 2011

In pictures...

These are the hi-lites from this last week!



Chris and I got new bicycles! (Mine is the yellow one.)


We got a few new toys...! (I didn't take pictures of all of them, but we also got the marshmallow, the bomb, the egg one, and the cheese one from the BFF series. We also picked up a few DIY munnies.)


Chris and I spent a little time downtown today. You know, checkin' out the art scene. We picked up some of the toys mentioned above. I also bought a really cute shirt. I'm going to have to alter it because it is way too big.


Walking around downtown we saw a cute little robot drawn in chalk on the side of Daddy Kool records.


I did my first guest post and giveaway!


How picture-perfect was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!