Monday, May 23, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Monday


1.   People always tell me I look like I'm mad or pissed off. I think this question is really who is my celebrity look-a-like though... So the guy at Best Buy said I look like Judy Garland.... I've even heard Katherine Heigl. I like to think I look like me.

2.  Friends don't let friends date jerks or walk around with something in their teeth or wear really bad clothes. If your friend needs a wardrobe update, tell her! For that matter, if you think I need one tell me!

3.  A sunny day is perfect for going to Disney or the beach.

4.  My favorite accessory is my watch. I like to know exactly what time it is, not what time someone else tells me. I hate when people round up. That is not what I asked for!

5.  If I could afford it I would have a full wine rack.

6.  The cure for boredom is cats. Get those crazy critters wound up and be prepared to laugh!

7.  I am currently "in like" with a lot of different things. I'm not much of a "phase" person. I can't really pick one thing in particular.

2 comments:

  1. i need a new watch. people always tell me i look like i'm mad too. i can't smile all of the time. it's just the way i look...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this blog post awhile ago about having a angry face all the time. I love it! http://blog.krisatomic.com/?p=1617 I love my watch! I'm on my 2nd Fossil in 8 years! (I ruined the first one).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!