Friday, May 6, 2011

Twining's Tea Garden at Epcot

I saved this post for last because tea is my absolute favorite. In England at Epcot they have a tea garden set up across from the Rose and Crown Pub (I had my lunch there... fish and chips). Here are pictures of all the tea!

Pomegranate Delight

Lemon Grass

Earl Grey (my favorite!)

Pure Chamomile (Chris kept saying I needed a cup of this one, I was being a jerk)

China Oolong

Pure White

Mixed Berry

Ta-da! I hope everyone has enjoyed my photos from Epcot! I loved seeing the Flower and Garden festival again, especially since it was daylight this time. If you ever have a chance to go, jump on it! It is gorgeous. Also, the Food and Wine Festival is fun too, pricey but fun. I have a ton and a half more pictures from our many trips to Walt Disney World and maybe someday I'll do a post for each park.

8 comments:

  1. Hello, Sundae! First off, so you know, I'm hosting my first link-up this weekend. It's aptly titled, The Sundae Hop! Great minds think alike, right?

    With that said, I love tea. Rather, high tea. I enjoy all of the delectable bites... the scones, cookies, and sandwiches! But, my favorite flavor of tea itself (much like yourself), is Earl Grey. Thanks for sharing, and your photos are great!

    Baby Talk without the Babble

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me again... strike the GFC. I'm following on Twitter!

    Baby Talk without the Babble

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed all the pics from the Flower & Garden show. Just wish we would have been able to get over to see it too.
    Glad you were both able to get over there & see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I still haven't gotten GFC yet, that's my next adventure! Thanks for following and your Sundae Hop sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I love tea and your pictures of the tea garden are amazing. I like Earl Grey, but I loveTwinnings Lady Grey. It's one of my favorites. Thanks for popping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cool! I love tea too!! Came from FTLOB.. Happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the photos! So cool! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!