Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Wednesday


1.   I am looking forward to Graduation. I'm sure everyone is tired of hearing me say it or reading it, but I absolutely cannot wait to be finished with school. I'm having a great time at USF, but I'm going to have an even better time at my graduation party! 

2.  Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is when I am blissfully tipsy on wine and accidentally trip. As long as none of the grapes were spilled I can lay where I fell and just laugh. This hasn't happened in a LONG time.

3.  My favorite car is still out there waiting for me. I'd love to have my '81 Rabbit back. My favorite car I've ever owned. I would like another VW hatch in the future.

4.  If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be Florida's weather plus one week of snow. Then I would have it all! Haha But I really love sunny, breezy days when the clouds drift past the sun for just a few seconds of shade.

5.  My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is to pour a glass of wine and hug my precious ferrets. <3

6.  This weekend hasn't been planned yet. I'm sure I'll be crocheting and catching up on movies. I'd like to start painting. I think I'll plan that for Sunday.

7.  If I were a color, I'd be sparkley pink  because  in order for others to like you, you must like yourself right? I love pink! When I'm sad I can just wiggle a little and watch the sparkles and be happy. Also, who wouldn't get a kick out of a sparkely pink lady?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!