Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day...


I don't have anything fun or special to say about today, other than if you're an awesome mom I hope you have an awesome day. If you aren't an awesome mom 1) go to the store 2) buy some aspirin 3) take one out and hold it between your knees. Now please don't let go of it! Yes. I have mommy issues.

One mom I think deserves a bit of honoring today is my sister. Cindy had a little something to say about today that I think sums it up! Go check out her blog, it's new!

Happy Mother's day to some..... Happy Birthday to others and for the rest of us? Happy un-Mother's- birthday to you! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Comment Love. I love your pictures from Epcot--looks like so much fun! (Too bad your photos aren't scratch and sniff :P )

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!