Monday, May 16, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Monday


1. If  I had to use 3 words to describe why I am undoubtedly a  Jones they would be  smart, silly and creative.

2. Something that happened to me in life that initially seemed bad but turned out to be good was NOT getting back together with my high school sweetheart. Ask my sister, that was a rough time. Then I learned how much of a jerk he was. I was too upset that the "door" had closed to watch for the ones that opened. When I figured out how dumb I was being I found my forever.

3.  Something I inherited from my mom is  my legs. My nose and also my general lack of ass.

4.  Something I inherited from my dad is  my brains, love of tattoos and well, all the good stuff.

5.  My goal for this summer is to shed some of my winter hibernation weight and pass my summer classes!

6.  The best thing about this week is that summer classes are starting. The sooner they start, the sooner they will be over. Then just 2 more semesters to go!

7.  Something I couldn't give up if I tried is  talking. I just can't shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!