Monday, May 30, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Monday


1.   If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go to Key West. I haven't been in almost 10 years and I really need to make it back down there and I would bring Chris because we've been talking about it for forever.

2.  Something I often rant about is people or Chris doing things "wrong." They might be completely fine and ok to everyone else, but I have OCD so some things have to be done my way.

3.  One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is cheese. I love cheese and even though I shouldn't eat it I still do sometimes.

4.  My "life-saving" product is lip balm or gloss. I'm a lip-biter.

5.  A friend is someone who "gets you." I like friends but I'm learning to attach myself to people, let alone more than one person at a time. Also I'm pretty introverted and like my space. I'm still looking for people who get me...

6.  If I could write my own blank it would be "As a kid, what was your favorite cartoon?" I loved My Little Pony.

7.  My favorite kind of art is is anything someone puts their heart into. If you don't love your art and what you are doing...it's gonna show! I love the refrigerator art my sister sends me from my nephew, but I also love paint and photography. I plan on mixing the 2 sometime.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!