1. The best news I ever received was I found out my sister was pregnant. Yep! Best news ever! I can't really think of anything that tops my nephew <3
2. Something I'm looking forward to is getting to see my sister again. I need to call her. It just seems like it's one thing or another these days.
3. Something I would never do is abuse an animal. Except spiders. I would abuse those til the cows come home!
4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose my Nana. (She is soooo much smarter that Oprah, by the way). My Nana is very level-headed, she gets what she wants and she is such a strong woman. I really wish we lived closer.
5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be a "pretty good mix." I don't really care to be labeled, I wear what I like whether it is fashionable or not. Who gets to decide what's good and what's not? Certainly not the Do's and Don't page in the back of a fashion magazine. I prefer natural fabrics and I won't wear something if it doesn't fit.
6. One should always be proud of themselves.
7. I want to finish de-cluttering our backroom. I've started but I keep running into Chris "the resistor." Boys and their toys.
Prompts by Lauren