Monday, July 25, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Monday



1. One of my happiest moments ever was AIT graduation day (2003). I had finally finished all the initial training the army had to throw at me. I made it!


2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are not quite my cup of tea. I'm the girl that ducks into the bathroom to sob when the bouquet is tossed. I tear up at movie weddings and the fact that I feel like I'm going to be a cat/ferret lady for the rest of my life doesn't help either


3. This summer has been stinkin' hot! 


4. My summer food of choice has been yogurt. It should've been Taco Bus though. (I see dinner in my crystal ball right now)


5. My summer uniform has been Shorts, tanks, tees, my Blowfish shoes and Keds.


6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose St. Pete, Florida. I live in a vacation destination....why leave?


7. My summer anthem is everything Motion City Soundtrack.


Prompts by Lauren
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!