1. My plans this summer include finishing out my summer classes and then in August trying to relax as much as I can before Fall classes (mayhem) begin. A lot of the beach I hope!
2. The best summer I ever had was the summer I was in basic training....NOT! Last summer was pretty awesome. We went to Disney World a lot.
3. Summer is warm wind, bare feet, lemonade, the flea market, picnics, drive-in movies (I miss Silver Springs in Pa), the beach, sun-kissed cheeks and the smell of coconut.
4. My favorite summer food is watermelon. Or any kind of fruit in season....strawberries...
5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with any flavor margarita. Mmmmmmm
6. My summer uniform consists of comfy shorts and cute tees, breezy skirts and tank tops. Lots of flip flop and ked-style slip-ons.
7. The best thing about summer is that in Florida it comes a little sooner and lingers a little longer. It might not always be summer weather but from March-September we rock a summer vibe. Everything feels more relaxed and fun.