I love goats!
1. The love of my life is Chris.
2. Falling in love is is something I used to do too easily. As I got older I realized I was never in love, I was simply infatuated. I'm learning that real love takes time to grow and actually has to be nurtured. People don't fall in love, rather they grow to love someone.
3. Marriage is not something I've tried. I guess we'll come back to this later.
4. The longest relationship I've ever had was 3 long and unhealthy years. Chris and I have been together for a little more than 2 years now and those 2 years have meant more to me than anytime I've ever spent with a guy.
5. The key to a good relationship is communication and compromise.
6. I feel loved when when someone remembers the little bits. Especially because of my ticks, it's nice when someone remembers that I like something just so or I have a fit (read OCD).
7. My favorite quote about love is "If you want to be loved, be lovable."
Blanks by Lauren