Friday, February 24, 2012

How have you been?

I'm still here. It's funny how when you skip a day or two and not even look at your blog, how it feels like a week. After not having classes last week, getting back into the swing of things this week was exhausting. The Sandman hasn't been sticking around as much at night as I'd like and when he does, he doesn't chase away the nightmares.

On a positive note, my best friend is coming in town this weekend. Yep. My sister. With that said, I have a lot to get done before she gets here. I have to finish my Paradise Lost midterm (kill me now), clean the house around a (sometimes unhelpful) boyfriend, and pick up some things at the supermarket.

One thing I will leave everyone with is some advice. Go watch the documentary Helvetica. Especially if you're a fan of any kind of Typography. A whole documentary about one little font and how it changed the world. (I found it on Netflix).
I don't think I'll post until Sunday afternoon, so have a great weekend!

signature

1 comment:

  1. My sister is my best friend too :) I hope you have a blast with her. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!