Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sundae Stroll

Happy Sunday (my favorite day). So on the blog today is a meme. Yep. A meme. I'm chugging away on homework and the weather is dreary, so no adventures today! I think the one and only meme I have posted on the blog was the ABC one, but sometimes I think these are helpful because it allows readers to learn more about the blogger, so here goes!


I was tagged by Megan from Surprise High Five.

There are six "rules"
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post (i.e., Megan's for me).
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.
6. No saying, "If you are reading this, you're tagged.

11 random things about me:
1. I was in Jrotc all 4 years of high school.
2. I've been known to talk, walk, and eat chocolate while asleep.
3. I prefer my coffee black.
4. I dye my hair red because it feels more natural.
5. I actually like warm beer better than cold. I'll order 2 Guinnesses (Guinnei?) and let the 2nd warm up.
6. I usually learn things the hard way.
7. I still confuse my left and right, there should be clear markers which is which. (ding! teensy tattoo idea)
8. I love pens.
9. After 14 years I still have the occasional craving for red meat.
10. My hair is stick straight. That kink from ponytails? Straightens itself in 5 minutes.
11. I was allergic to chocolate and pineapple when I was little.


Megan's questions for me:
1. Are you a cat or a dog person?
I'm kind of a bothy. I really love dogs, but.... I really love cats. I love ferrets too.
2. Who is your dream date?
It would be more like a get together, but I would love to have a drink (or black out) with the folks from Flogging Molly.
3. What is your favorite food?
Chocolatesushicheese <----(it counts).
4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a wildly successful author.
5. When was your first kiss?
It happened when I was 15, back in November 1999.
6. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
My family tells me that leaving my unit to join another that I knew was deploying was the craziest. I bet there's a troopy who does that everyday. Personally, I still think swallowing that goldfish for a 12er was pretty cray.
7. What makes you mad?
Get me behind the wheel of a car and see what doesn't. No but really. Woman beaters. I wouldn't piss on one if they were burning in a ditch.
8. If you could only keep one article of clothing and had to replace the rest with new stuff (What Not to Wear style), what would you keep?
This one's a toughy. I'm not overly attached to the clothes I have these days. I guess my favorite black pj pants. We have history.
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
Reading zombie books. 
10. What is the best/worst present you have ever received?
Best? It's a tie. I got Cheetara when I earned my AA and I got Trinket for my birthday last year. Worst? Who the hell gets his girlfriend a fishing pole, then refuses to take her fishing... or even let her go fishing by herself?!?!??! He's an ex for a reason.
11. The Spice Girls decide they need you to join them on tour, what "spice" are you?
Well, I think I would be Teapot Spice or Crafty Spice..... Bookworm Spice? I'll only go on tour if I can have a body like Posh. 


Alright, here's what I wanna know:
1. What was your first car?
2. How do you like you coffee?
3. Who is your favorite cartoon (Disney, Universal, etc) character?
4. Do you have a favorite musical? What is it?
5. What is your go to scent for everyday?
6. If you had the power to end one reality show right now, who would get the ax?
7. What are you most proud of yourself for?
8. How do you blow off steam after a long and/or frustrating day?
9. What is one thing (or a few) that you try to keep off of your blog?
10. You know that one drink that made you so sick that you don't even want to see it ever again? What is it?
11. What is the one food that you can sit down and eat anytime of the day, the one meal/dish you are always in the mood for?


I'm tagging Velma, Rachel, and Heather.


Anyhoo, that's it! I hope everyone has a great Sunday!


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!