Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Animal Kingdom

Last weekend Chris and I made a trip over to Orlando. On Friday, we spent 2 hours at Animal Kingdom before heading over to Oblivion Taproom for a few drinks. We were at Animal Kingdom long enough to snap some photos and for me to go love on/pets the goats. I love goats. Here are some of the photos I posted on instagram:

I didn't bring my camera with me into the park, but Chris did. I'll direct everyone to his post when he's gone through the photos he took. 
We went to Magic Kingdom on Saturday and I ran around with my Diana+ 20mm Fisheye. I don't have a full frame camera but in some photos the effect is present. I'll post some of those in a day or 2. I rode Space Mountain and we went on Haunted Mansion. Big Thunder Mountain was down for refurbishing so we couldn't go on it. The Swiss Family Robinson tree house has re-opened and it looks amazing. You'll see, I took some photos (so keep and eye out!)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!