Monday, February 13, 2012

Fill in the Blanks Monday


1.  I started my blog because   I needed an outlet. Writing, photos, stories...I have stuff to share.

2.   One thing I love seeing on other blogs   real life happening. Well, real life that happened and the stories about it that the author wanted to share. I know everyone doesn't run around taking pictures of their outfits and shopping sprees everyday. I like to read the off days. I like to read about adventures.

3.  Something I love about blogging   is that just when I think no one is listening/reading, a voice from the back of my head says, "It doesn't matter, you aren't here for that." Then I go back to writing for me. I love that blogging gives me a place to share the things in my life and in my head, whether anyone reads about them or not.

4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably  my most popular one. I'm not being vain. My most popular post is the tutorial on how to change your oil. Yeah, sure it's a little girly (pink car and goofy grins) but it also shows my stronger "I can do anything you can do better" side. I worked hard and earned that "strength."

5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is   that while I am super introverted, it only takes a few seconds to get me out of my shell. After that, you. are. screwed. I talk a lot and sometimes I don't realize that I'm the one doing most of the talking. I remember in the 7th grade my Uncle Barry timed me to see how long I could be quiet. I didn't even last a whole 5 minutes. I even talk in my sleep. #ChattyCathy
7.  Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are   writing about politics and religion. Trust me, I've got some opinions and I could write all day about them. However, we all have very different views and there are people out there that want to argue (go to war) because their views are different. If I wanted that I'd take my blog and go back to Iraq or become a politician. I ain't even got the time.

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!