Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sundae Stroll---study hall ed.

Well, today won't be terribly adventurous; I'm spending it writing a teensy paper and reading a few books from Paradise Lost (::snoozzzzzzze::). I'm also finishing up my craft for the Oh! Strumpets craft swap. I had one done already, but I changed my mind and started a whole new project. I'm mailing it out first thing tomorrow (don't worry Rachel!)
I watched the Puppybowl on Animal Planet today. I died 3 times. That water bowl cam is the best! I didn't watch the actual Superbowl but because Madonna was doing the halftime show I wouldn't be able to function for the rest of my life if I hadn't watched it. Long story short, I only watched the halftime show and it was amazing. I've been a fan since before I can remember. I had Madonna outfits that I wore to school in kindergarten. I'm a "Material Girl" through and through and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Well, I'm going to go finish some homework. How was your weekend?

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a link to your blog or twitter so I can visit you too!