Happy Tuesday-eve! Lauren took a break from the blanks last week, so I thought I'd come up with some of my own. These were the questions I came up with for the ladies I tagged in the 11 things meme.
1. What was your first car? A white 1989 Plymouth Acclaim.
2. How do your like you coffee? Black.
3. Who is your favorite cartoon (Disney, Universal, etc) character? I really love Hello Kitty, but my favorite Princess is Ariel. I also really love Alice.
4. Do you have a favorite musical? What is it? Funny Girl.
5. What is your go to scent for everyday? Heaven by Gap. It's very crisp and feminine.
6. If you had the power to end one reality show right now, who would get the ax? All the dating shows. Gone. Go find your mate like the rest of us!
7. What are you most proud of yourself for? Right now I'm feeling extra proud that I've made it this far in college. Most proud? Making it 8 years in the Army!
8. How do you blow off steam after a long and/or frustrating day? A glass (or 3) of wine and something to read tames this wild beast.
9. What is one thing (or a few) that you try to keep off of your blog? Religion and politics.
10. You know that one drink that made you so sick that you don't even want to see it ever again? What is it? For awhile it was Rumplemintz. A long while. I snuck a shot from the freezer the other day though. I gagged but went back for another. I love and hate the stuff!
11. What is the one food that you can sit down and eat anytime of the day, the one meal/dish you are always in the mood for? Gimme all the cottage pie!
Link up! I want to see everyone's answers!